2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
CFEclipse is a feature-rich CFML (ColdFusion Markup Language) plugin
for Eclipse. This plugin adds syntax highlighting, code insight, a content
outline, code problem finding, and a lot more for CF developers. It also
plus code insight for HTML 4.01, and a snippet (code fragment) feature.
CFML is a simple, yet powerful server side scripting language, made popular
through Macromedia's ColdFusion Server and further supported by New Atlanta's
Releases / Installation
Please see the CFEclipse home page
for release and installation
The goal of this project is to create the best environment for
writing CFML code. You won't see any WYSIWYG editing, and you
won't see a lot of wizards. We intend to make the best CFML
editor for CFML coders.
- Code & bracket highlighting
- Code Folding
- HTML and CF tag code completion
- Tag and function code insight (including data types)
- Snips for frequently used code
- CFC method outline view
- Content outline for your CFML pages (filterable with XPath)
- Integrated tabbed web browser for quick previewing
- Problem view, parses your code to find problems
- A scribble pad for your ideas
- And much more...
The CFEclipse Wiki / Blog (Our new community site, come get involved!)
Nathan Strutz: CFEclipse Resource Page (Tips & Tricks FAQ)
Macromedia's ColdFusion MX (CFML Server side processor)
New Atlanta's Blue Dragon (CFML Server side processor ** Free version available **)
House of Fusion (ColdFusion mailing list)