Announcement: CFEclipse version 1.1.17 released
11th November, 2004 : 2100
Installation & Update
Installation & update procedures are listed at the bottom of this mail.
All current non-CVS users of CFEclipse should hopefully be notified by
Eclipse that there is a new release available. If not, follow the update
procedures and mention it to us on the CFE lists.
Around two weeks ago the CFEclipse Development team closed a feature
vote, where registered users were able to vote for the features they'd
like to see most.
We're happy to report that due to a large amount of work by the team, 7
out of the top-ten most-voted-for features have been implemented.
- 11 Selected text drag 'n' drop
- 138 Bracket highlighting
- 17 Block indent/unindent enhancement
- 183 Code folding
- 21 Ctrl + Double click selects tag
- 175 CFML comments
- 97 CFC Browser enhancement
Thanks go to Matt Cristantello for the implementation of Bracket
Additionally a lot of investigative & research work has been carried out
that mean that the new top-ten should hopefully not been far away. The
new top-ten is:
- 122 Project-wide CFC/function gathering
- 167 SQL Color Coding
- 162 HomeSite / CF Studio default shortcuts
- 68 CSS insight.
- 87 Option to wrap long code lines
- 139 Split pane navigator
- 202 Fusebox, fusedoc, mach-ii
- 204 View current file in Browser View
- 189 Addition of Fusebox (3 and/or 4) views
- 193 Enable project-wide parse.
For more on the new features and how to access them please visit:
The announcement on the wiki
- 201 Get the partition scanner working properly.
- 174 Undo Steps
- 105 Enhance code insight
- --- Standard text editor prefs now in CFE page
- --- Trim trailing spaces on save option available (via prefs)
- 49 CFEclipse pref window resizes to fit snips directory...
- 65 specifiy any attribute
- 95 cfinvoke can have any argument, not reflected
- 108 New CFC's are created with blank attributes
- 144 syntax coluring error with <= in cfquery
- 152 Error generated if CFINVOKE doesn't have closing tag
- 180 Adds empty extends attribute in CFC wizard
- 181 cfqueryparam (and others) breaking file parser
- 182 Attribute name is not required for cfquery
- 199 Content assist fails when there is a non-enclosing tag.
- 200 Syntax colouring slightly off.
- 205 Something preventing the closing of chevrons
- 207 Tasks are being deleted by cfeclipse.
- 208 CFC Methods view broken
- 210 Scope insight pops up at the wrong time
- 216 Error occurs when coping a large block of text
- 219 Comment instide comment block renders does not show code as "commented out"
A zip version is available on the CFEclipse website if you wish to
perform the installation/update manually.